The old Le Puy Camino is one of the four main pilgrimage routes through France. It is also one of the most popular among pilgrims walking the Camino in France. The Le Puy Route is stunning and boasts spectacular views of volcanic landscapes and stunning countryside.
As Christian, setting off on the journey of our physical and spiritual way in this Santiago Holy Year 2021 is an opportunity to visit French Moyen age villages, to walk on the steps of millions of pilgrims to a high spiritual place and to remind us of our spiritual pilgrimage on the way back to our Father’s house.
- Time: 01-09 August 2021 (It is possible to take a short journey of 7 days ( from 1st to 7th August)
- Cost: 30 €/day (The train tickets are not included)
Destination: LE PUY EN VELAY to ESTAING – FRANCE
- Walking – About 16 to 22 km/day
- Age range: 18-40 years old
- Sleeping: Camping at a campground with a personal tent or common tent, sometimes at hostels/gites (included). There is a car following us to carry our tents and doing the shopping (There is the possibility of sleeping at hostel/gites every day for those who want to pay by themselves)
Eating: Picnic – meals at the hostels/gites (included)
- Daily activities: Masses, sharing bible, spiritual-friendly conversation,…visiting cultural, spiritual places.
- Application deadline: 15 July 2021
- Places: 20